|Job title *||RGN (Nights Only - Full & Part Time Available)|
|Location(s) *||Maidstone, Kent, England|
|Salary *||£16.46 - 16.46 per hour|
|Job type *||Permanent|
Purpose of Role:
We are committed to providing the highest quality care for our residents. This requires the support of a dedicated and professional team, of which our nurses are key. As a Registered Nurse you will show warmth and support to the residents, helping to promote independence and dignity and positively enhancing the quality of lives of individuals in your care.
* Providing a high level of care to our residents ensuring their wellbeing
* Accurately recording observations in accordance with the resident's conditions
* Administering Medications
* Carrying out risk assessments
* Identifying and managing residents nursing needs,
* Care planning
* Monitoring care delivery
* Assisting our residents as necessary
* Achieve quality standards as prescribed by internal procedures and health legislation
* Leading the care teams by example, teaching and role modelling best practice
* You must be qualified as a Nurse, either RGN or RMN with at least 1 years' experience. * Able to work independently and as part of a team * Caring personality * Ability to communicate effectively in English, both verbally and in written form
In return, we will offer you:
* Competitive Salary * Payment of your NMC fees * Discounts at Major High Street Retailers * Industry recognised training, including ongoing professional development * Progression Opportunities * Free Uniform * Food available, including Hot Meals, Fruit and filtered water
If you would like to join our successful team, please "apply now" and forward us your CV.
For More information please contact Your Training Web!!